One of the most telltale signs of ageing is loose and sagging skin. While sagging skin is a natural and irreversible process, it’s possible to reduce and delay the aging process. Instead of turning to cosmetic surgeries to tighten your skin, it’s better using these easy but effective home remedies.
- Cut cucumber in slices and massage gently on your face for 10 minutes and then wash off with water. Regular use will not only tighten your skin but also reduce wrinkles and dark circles as cucumber juice hydrates, refreshes and moisturizes your skin.
- Massage castor oil onto your face at night before sleeping. Use it alone or with other oils like lavender oil to tighten your skin and make it glow.
- Drinking green tea helps give you a tighter and wrinkle free skin as it detoxifies your skin, and is rich in antioxidants which help to naturally boost your skin’s collagen production.
- Ripe bananas are great for skin tightening. Just mash a ripe banana, apply to your face and neck, leave it for about 15 minutes and wash off. For best results, use the pack twice a week and squeeze a few drops of lemon to the mashed banana before applying.
- Make a mask of 2 tbsp. of yogurt and a few drops of lime juice and apply to your face. Massage for about 10 minutes, leave it for 5 minutes and wash off. Regular use of this mask helps tighten your sagging skin and give your face a natural glow.
- Another mask is made using 2 tablespoons of finely grated cabbage, 1 egg white and 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply and leave it on your face for 20 minutes. This highly nutritious face back will tighten your skin and prevent sagging.
- Massaging almond oil on your face for 20 minutes before taking a shower reduces skin sagging and tightens skin.
- Egg whites can greatly improve your skin’s elasticity. Mix an egg white with 2 tbsp. of honey and apply and leave on your face for 15 minutes and wash off. Use the mask thrice a month for tighter skin.
Besides these many skin tightening home remedies, you need to keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day. Regular massage before sleeping also helps increase circulation to the face and prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines on the face.
Last, but not least, regular exercise and a healthy diet containing essential amino-acids, proteins and omega-fatty acids all help in the rejuvenation and tightening of your skin.